RFP Writer opportunity at boutique asset manager
Dynamic and ambitious marketing team at specialist asset manager ordinarily based in the City are hiring for a RFP Writer to join their growing team. They are looking for someone to write proposals for their institutional, private clients and charity client base.
Responsibilities of RFP Writer (Asset Management)
- Write high quality responses to RFPs communicating their product offering and tailoring proposales to highlight the company's service features and USPs.
- You will be responsible for writing new content as well as relying upon some pre-existing answers in order to formulate the proposal
- You will need to tailor proposals to suit the needs of the client
- Prepare monthly or quarterly DDQs as required
- Manage an efficient and well structured RFP process from end to end
- Collaborate with teams internally who will play a part in inputting into the RFP
Experience required of RFP Writer (Asset Management)
- 2-4 years RFP writing or related experience within investment management
- Excellent written skills
- Strong organisational skills
- Ability to work as part of a team but also in a standalone role
- IMC or similar qualification desirable
- Product knowledge across fixed income, equities and multi-asset products
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative.
BY APPLYING FOR THIS ROLE YOU ARE AGREEING TO OUR TERMS OF SERVICE WHICH TOGETHER WITH OUR PRIVACY STATEMENT GOVERN YOUR USE OF MORGAN MCKINLEY SERVICES.