RFP Manager - Asset Manager in the City
Our client, a leading European based institutional and wholesale investment house are actively looking for RFP/Bid Proposal Manager with at least five years' asset management experience to join their RFP team to manage a team of 3 and producing high quality written Request for Proposals, RFIs and DDQs for global briefs to generate further AUM growth. Based in offices in the City.
RFP Manager's responsibilities will include but will not be limited to:
- Manage and supervise 3 RFP writers
- Respond to prospective and existing client queries in the form of DDQs, RFPs and RFIs, ensuring that they are completed in a timely manner and to a high standard.
- Covering global request for proposals, due diligence questionnaires and ad hoc requests from the sales team and other areas of the business.
- Outstanding technical knowledge across equities, fixed income, multi-asset real estate and ESG working closely with product specialists and fund managers for technical information required in the questionnaires. Strong understanding of UCITS vehicle
- Contribution to key projects and networking to build relationships within the wider business. RFP Executive's key skills, qualifications and experience:
- Previous experience in an institutional or wholesale asset management firm dealing with a wide array of assets, whether it was on a permanent or contract basis, this could have been in RFP writing, sales support, operations or client services.
- Excellent writing skills and an ability to translate complicated concepts into comprehensible language for the target audience.
- Educated to degree level or equivalent.
- IMC qualification preferred but by no means essential.
- Qvidian or similar RFP content database
- A team player with good communication skills.
- Strong time management and an ability to adhere to tight deadlines
- Associated Salary: £70,000-85,000 P.A. (dependent on experience) Fixed Term Contract for 4 to 5 months, depending on performance might convert into Permanent
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative.
BY APPLYING FOR THIS ROLE YOU ARE AGREEING TO OUR TERMS OF SERVICE WHICH TOGETHER WITH OUR PRIVACY STATEMENT GOVERN YOUR USE OF MORGAN MCKINLEY SERVICES.