Opportunity for Asset Management Specialists with RFP writing experience to join a leading Asset Manager
Our client, a global institutional and wholesale investment house are actively looking for RFP/Bid Proposal specialists with at least one years' investment management experience to join their RFP team producing high quality written Request for Proposals, RFIs and DDQs for global briefs to generate further AUM growth.
Based in fantastic offices in the City, this is an excellent opportunity for individuals looking for the next step in their investment management career.
RFP Executive's responsibilities will include but will not be limited to:
- Respond to prospective and existing client queries in the form of DDQs, RFPs and RFIs, ensuring that they are completed in a timely manner and to a high standard.
- Covering global request for proposals, due diligence questionnaires and ad hoc requests from the sales team and other areas of the business.
- Build up your product knowledge across fixed income, equities, multi-asset, real estate and ESG working closely with investment specialists and fund managers for technical information required in the questionnaires.
- Contribution to key projects and networking to build relationships within the wider business.
RFP Executive's key skills, qualifications and experience:
- Excellent writing skills and an ability to translate complicated concepts into comprehensible language for the target audience.
- Previous experience in an institutional or wholesale asset management firm. Exposure to fixed income products would be beneficial.
- Educated to degree level or equivalent
- IMC qualification preferred but by no means essential.
- A team player with good communication skills.
- Strong time management and an ability to adhere to tight deadlines.
Associated Salary & Benefits (flexible dependent upon experience):
£40,000-45,000 P.A. (dependent on experience) + discretionary bonus + benefits
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative.
BY APPLYING FOR THIS ROLE YOU ARE AGREEING TO OUR TERMS OF SERVICE WHICH TOGETHER WITH OUR PRIVACY STATEMENT GOVERN YOUR USE OF MORGAN MCKINLEY SERVICES.