12 month Fixed Term Contract - RFP Content Management for a leading alternatives investment business
Join a leading international alternative investment house on a 12 month contract taking ownership for maximising the use of the new Qvidian RFP machine to improve efficiencies in RFP production. Based in lovely offices in the City, London.
RFP Content Manager accountabilities & responsibilities:
- Manage, develop and maintain bid proposal and corporate content, ensuring content is relevant, updated and accessible to stakeholders
- Responsibility for maintaining and improving the quality of standard firm or product questionnaire responses
- Train and develop stakeholders on the use of the RFP database
- Adhering to all processes for completion, tracking and filing of work. Ensuring all new responses are uploaded to Qvidian
- Contribute towards the review and development of bid proposal production processes within the team, to ensure that the team is working as efficiently and effectively as possible
- Ad hoc tasks as part of the RFP team
RFP Content Manager will have:
- Experience using Qvidian or a similar RFP machine in investment management sales or marketing
- Experience and knowledge of bid proposal production processes
- Experience managing end-to-end projects and improving efficiencies
- Strong editorial and communications skills
£40,000-50,000 (dependent on experience) + benefits
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative.
BY APPLYING FOR THIS ROLE YOU ARE AGREEING TO OUR TERMS OF SERVICE WHICH TOGETHER WITH OUR PRIVACY STATEMENT GOVERN YOUR USE OF MORGAN MCKINLEY SERVICES.