brand new role to support a fast paced growing business
6 months contract
This is a new role is to support continued growth across EMEA and support 2 senior recruiters pipelining passive and active candidates across multiple countries for Sales positions for the next 6 months. You will drive lead generating initiatives and love a challenge of finding top talent and turning them into hires.
Key responsibilities include (not limited to):
- Partner Sales recruiters and hiring managers to understand role requirements end to end
- Control all aspects of sourcing and candidate generation (job posting, employee referrals, networking events and social media etc)
- Post current jobs and make sure all live roles are updated
- Look after multiple requirements across countries
- Create sourcing strategies and campaigns to attract high-calibre candidate
- Keep track of all applications
- Support and look after requirements end to end as and when needed
You will need:
- Sourcing and/or recruitment experience delivering results in a corporate environment or in an agency
- Proven success delivering sourcing results in a fast paced, high growth environment
- Proactive way of working, results driven and strong relationship building skills
- Innovative ways of sourcing!
- Ability to grasp new technologies quickly
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Please note that any references to salary or pay rates in this advertisement and in the salary refinement section are indicative only and should only be used as a guide.