Join a diverse and collaborative Recruitment Research Team at Big 4 Tech in London!
Research Participant Recruiter
11 months contract | London, City Centre | £25 - £34 per hour PAYE
Start Date: 27/01/2020
"We help people connect and share, and over the last decade our tools have played a critical part in changing how people around the world communicate with one another. With over a billion people using our services and more than fifty offices around the globe, a career with us offers countless ways to make an impact in a fast-growing organization"
Join a diverse and collaborative research team and help us make the best social platform for one billion+ users.
You will be responsible for recruiting research participants for market research and user experience studies and guiding them through the process.
Studies you will recruit for include onsite visits to our London campus, remote studies via the web, and offsite studies in Europe and abroad.
The recruiter will work closely with researchers to make sure all specifications are being met, and all participants are being properly documented.
All work will happen from London but will travel to US for training and additionally a few times a year.
- Gathering project specifications from researchers
- Identifying candidate pools to recruit from
- Screening participants by phone, email and survey
- Scheduling participants for research sessions
- Communicating with candidates about logistical details and guiding them through the research process
- Ensuring compensation is delivered and NDAs are collected
- Logging participants in a centralized database
- Working collaboratively with participant recruiting and research teams
- Collaborating with cross-functional teams to define the process and policies for
- Sourcing external vendor partners
- Preferred 3+ years of experience with research participant recruiting
- Experience with using online collaborative document/spreadsheet tools
- Commitment to excellent customer service
- Thrive in a fast-paced, frequently changing environment
- Experience with scheduling and calendar management tools
- Ability to prioritize multiple assignments
- Flexible and able to quickly react to last-minute changes
- Be proactive and self-directed with an ability to take direction
- Understand how to assimilate in a new group with a proven record of solid connections and successful relationships
- Strong work ethic
- Incredibly organized and detail-oriented
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative.
BY APPLYING FOR THIS ROLE YOU ARE AGREEING TO OUR TERMS OF SERVICE WHICH TOGETHER WITH OUR PRIVACY STATEMENT GOVERN YOUR USE OF MORGAN MCKINLEY SERVICES.