Morgan McKinley are looking for an experience Project Manager - Research Conference Producer who is fluent in Russian...
Our client, a leading international events business, who is looking for a Russian speaking Research & Conference Production Project Manager to work within a busy and fast paced team!
Salary: £40-45K basic + bonus scheme
The role will be based in the London offices, around the Holborn area. It will involve some international travel. Fluent English and Russian language skills is essential.
Duties and responsibilities will include:
- Conduct extensive desk, phone research and face-to-face meetings with industry experts to gain a good understanding of market developments and trends
- Researching and sourcing senior-level industry professionals to be speakers
- Work closely with the Director to drive and execute strategy plans for their portfolio
- Building great relationships with industry professionals as well as with cross functional teams in our business internally
- Researching, creating and producing engaging topics whilst driving profit for the business
- Travelling internationally
Skills and experience required for the role:
- Proven research, commercial project-based, production experience is required
- Excellent communication skills both verbally and written. Fluent Russian and English
- Interpersonal and influencing skills, with the ability to build relationships with people at all levels inside and outside the business
- Strong research and analytical skills with proven writing ability
- Project management skills
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative.
BY APPLYING FOR THIS ROLE YOU ARE AGREEING TO OUR TERMS OF SERVICE WHICH TOGETHER WITH OUR PRIVACY STATEMENT GOVERN YOUR USE OF MORGAN MCKINLEY SERVICES.