We are looking for a recent graduate to join an International Events company based in Central London...
Our client, a leading events business, is looking for a Russian speaking Research Assistant to support a team with general admin and research. The Russian speaking Research Assistant position is working within a busy and fast paced environment, in which you will be doing content research to develop business conferences in a fast moving market.
The role will be based in the London offices, around the Holborn area. It will involve some international travel and is ideal for a recent graduate who is looking to utilise their fluent English and Russian language skills.
Duties and responsibilities will include:
* Researching and analysing the viability of the conference topics and conducting research through telephone interviews and face-to-face meetings with leading market experts.
* Desk-based telephone research, speaker engagement, invitation and programme development
* Sourcing and securing leading speakers - Inviting, chasing and securing the speakers
* Providing general admin and research support to the team of Conference Producers
* Researching competitor events
* Sending out event invites
* Chasing speakers for their content
Skills and experience required for the role:
* Candidates must be of a Graduate calibre, ideally have a degree in Life Sciences / Medical / Pharmaceuticals
* Good writing skills are needed
* High-level Russian and English language skills essential. Ukrainian, Arabic, Turkish or French desirable.
* Excellent communication skills both verbally and written
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative.