A leading, well known Investment Bank in central London is looking to expand their Securities division and an opportunity in the Trade Management team has arisen for a Repo Analyst.
The Trade Management team provides Middle Office, cash settlement, and post trade date support for the Funding Desks: Short Term Interest Rate (STIR) and Global Liquidity Products (GLP); management of the issuance of unsecured long term and short term debt, and repo client account monitoring.
How Will You Fulfill Your Potential:
- Develop sufficient expertise to be able to provide functional coverage across the core day-to-day functions.
- Build and manage relationships with stakeholders in Operations, Technology and the Front Office and other divisions as needed.
- Work with Operations business units to assess and streamline processes in order to mitigate risk or control issues and generate efficiencies
- Graduate or of graduate caliber
- Understanding of securities markets & trade life cycle.
- Strong analytical, organizational and problem solving skills
- Ability to build relationships with people from other teams and levels of seniority
- Self-starter with good commercial perspective
- Ability to work on multiple tasks
- Strong team player
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Knowledge of Securities, Cash and Collateral.
- Knowledge of Repo, Stock Loan and Unsecured Debt products
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Please note that any references to salary or pay rates in this advertisement and in the salary refinement section are indicative only and should only be used as a guide.