An exciting opportunity to join a top UK organisation as a Regulatory Reporting Accountant.
An exciting opportunity to join a top UK organisation as a Regulatory Reporting Accountant. Enjoy an excellent benefits package as well as vast opportunities to learn and progress in your career. Make use of your expertise in regulatory accounting to assist and advise the rest of the business and use your knowledge to consolidate regulatory information gathered from the wider business to include in the Annual Reporting required for the regulatory board.
- Understand your input in the Financial segments in the Annual Report for the regulatory board
- Detailed understanding of the relevant Regulatory Accounting Guidelines
- Understand and perform the allocation of income and expenditure by appropriate price control
- Record the attribution or allocation of all operating and capital costs
- Maintain the regulatory financial reporting model in the organisation's software tool
- Assist in setting and training on policies for regulatory reporting
- Review and challenge stakeholders around the business on their deliverables, ensuring continuous improvement is always in mind
- Work with the regulatory board on any queries with reporting, making amendments where necessary
- Represent the organisations Finance Team and act as a regulatory point of contact for other organisations in the same industry
- ACA or ACCA or CIMA Qualified or equivalent qualification in addition to post qualified experience
- Demonstratable experience in a regulatory environment
- Strong written and communication skills
- Unquestionable Technical Knowledge
- Detail orientated with the ability to work to deadlines
- Confidence to challenge ways of working
- Experience in process excellence and continuous improvement
- Display an understanding of management, statutory and regulatory reporting requirements
If you believe you have the relevant skills or would like to know more please give me a call on 01753 201 460 or email your CV to email@example.com
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative.
BY APPLYING FOR THIS ROLE YOU ARE AGREEING TO OUR TERMS OF SERVICE WHICH TOGETHER WITH OUR PRIVACY STATEMENT GOVERN YOUR USE OF MORGAN MCKINLEY SERVICES.