A large Investment Bank is looking to hire a Reference Data AVP on a Fixed Term contract basis for 9-12 months cover
- Ownership and pro-active management of the client onboarding inbox, static data ques within GLOSS and Murex OSP que
- SSIs & Cash instructions in GLOSS, actioning/approving requests to add new or amend existing
- Ensuring the integrity of asset / Instrument ref data
- Review new trading account requests submitted by Front Office
- Key point of escalation for clients and internal counterparties, in relation to all Reference Data tasks
- Previous experience of working in Reference Data
- Knowledge of Standard Settlement Instruction using GLOSS
- Candidates must have strong experience using GLOSS
- Good knowledge of Murex is preferred
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative.
BY APPLYING FOR THIS ROLE YOU ARE AGREEING TO OUR TERMS OF SERVICE WHICH TOGETHER WITH OUR PRIVACY STATEMENT GOVERN YOUR USE OF MORGAN MCKINLEY SERVICES.