New interim position available for a Recruitment Manager based in Horsham
An exceptional new position has become available for a Interim Recruitment Manager based in Horsham. This new Interim position for a Recruitment Manager based in Horsham would suit someone from agency and/or inhouse seeking a challenging growth role.
The key duties and responsibilities would be :
- Management of high volume recruitment for the business
- Advertising vacancies across various platforms including Vlog, Blog, Job Boards and Social Media.
- Promotion of Recruitment Events such as Job Fairs etc
- Manage friend and family referrals and promote staff referrals
- Stakeholder management, meeting with them to understand the needs of the business and the skills that they require for new hires, managing their expectations and being realistic with budget.
- Review all job descriptions, ensure that they are up to date and relevant to the roles.
- Maintain monitoring systems including Talent Management Tracker
- Create, maintain and achieve an overall recruitment strategy including geographical plans
- Candidate attraction and retention, end to end processing with the support of the HR team
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Please note that any references to salary or pay rates in this advertisement and in the salary refinement section are indicative only and should only be used as a guide.