Recruitment Consultant/ Sales Professional in leading Central London recruitment agency
Working in a highly successful and expanding team this '360 desk' within our Tax division is to focus on permanent tax roles from companies across the UK. Working within a highly consultative specialism with high earning potential, you are likley to be motivated by working with senior professionals in this distinct discipline.
We have a well-established client base which we hold an excellent reputation of providing an exceptional service to candidates and clients alike. This is a high performing team which includes some of the UK's highest performing consultants in the tax market. There is also the opportunity to work across the wider business to leverage off existing relationships with our '1Morgan' programme to further maximise your commercial opportunity. Previous experience of working in tax recruitment is not a prerequisite for this position.
WHAT WE CAN GIVE YOU
- A trajectory for a real career not just a job, with our structured development programmes
- RD&I team are creating exciting new Tech to match candidates on our database with JD's from your clients
- Access to Linked In Recruiter and state of the art technology
- World leading, recruitment training, developed in-house and run by recruiters
- A platform to use our brand and reputation to help you develop your own desk and market
- A commission structure paid monthly that really honours your hard work
- Opportunity to move internally, globally (offices in North America, Europe and APAC)
Culture and Environment
- Consultative, solutions focused with well established relationships
- Take a look at 'MorganMcKinleyCareers' our Instagram page for a behind the scenes glimpse
- We are a global business and can offer sponsorship and global mobility across 9 countries
- We are a business built on trust, therefore we offer flexible and remote working across our business
- Flexible working
- Company incentives, all expenses paid summer and Christmas parties, as well as high performance trips abroad (Ibiza, Paris, Monte Carlo)
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative.
BY APPLYING FOR THIS ROLE YOU ARE AGREEING TO OUR TERMS OF SERVICE WHICH TOGETHER WITH OUR PRIVACY STATEMENT GOVERN YOUR USE OF MORGAN MCKINLEY SERVICES.