Are you ambitious and motivated by goals setting? Or maybe you are looking for a change of career and your strength is your people skills? Do you have good emotional intelligence and a natural ability to network?
Have you ever considered Recruitment? A consultative, meritocratic sales role where you are client facing and providing customers with solutions. Or maybe you have previous Recruitment experience but are looking for a global agency that can offer clear career progression in an autonomous environment?
Our Bristol office is growing and we are looking for an ambitious Recruiter to join our well established HR Recruitment division covering the south-west region. We have a strong brand presence and excellent reputation with both candidates and clients in the region.
We are more than just a professional staffing and talent solutions company. With offices in 10 countries and three specialist sister brands, every one of our 800+ employees shares a belief in the power of helping others realise their goals. Every day we go beyond to improve the lives of our clients, our candidates and our colleagues, because their success, means our success.
We provide you with the best, training, tech and business support meaning all you have to do, is what you're good at, use your natural people skills to attract the best candidates and clients to work with us.
We are a solution's focused, consultative business, you must be intelligent, with the ability to articulate your ideas and resolve problems for clients whilst providing the best possible service to our candidates. You must go beyond the expectations of the average sales person. We are a high -performance business.
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- Sales or customer service experience
- Great at building networks
- Self-motivated and driven by targets and goal setting
- Graduate or grad calibre
Does this sound like you and a business you want to be part of?
What we can give you
- A trajectory for a real career not just a job, with our structured development programmes
- Our people in the 'CV centre' run bullion searches on your behalf to save you the time and hassle of finding candidates and having to add them to the system (yes we help with your CRM admin!)
- RD&I team are creating exciting new Tech to match candidates on our database with JD's from your clients
- Access to Linked In Recruiter and state of the art technology
- Back office support from pay-roll to contractor management
- World leading, recruitment training, developed in-house and run by recruiters with 5-20 years' experience
- A platform to use our brand and reputation to help you develop your own desk and market
- A commission structure paid monthly that really honours your hard work
- Opportunity to move internally, globally (offices in North America, Europe and APAC)
Culture and Environment
- This is not a cold calling sales business, we are consultants solving solutions for clients based on well established relationships
- You will be encouraged to go and meet potential clients and candidates in person rather than build relationships over the phone
- Take a look at 'MorganMcKinleyCareers' our Instagram page, for a behind the scenes look at life at Morgan McKinley
- We are a global business and can offer sponsorship and global mobility across the UK, Ireland, Europe, Asia, North America and Australia
- We are a business built on trust, therefore we offer flexible and remote working across our business
- Working hours can be flexed 8-5 or 9-6 and an early finish on a Friday
- Our teams have state of the art offices across the world in central locations
- Company incentives, all expenses paid summer and Christmas parties, as well as high performance trips abroad (Ibiza, Paris, Monte Carlo)