Morgan McKinley is recruiting for a reconciliations clerk
Morgan McKinley is recruiting for a reconciliations clerk on behalf of a financial Services company based in Liverpool.The successful reconciliations clerk will be rewarded with an hourly salary of up to £13 on an initial 12 month contract.
* Build strong and detailed System and Process knowledge in order to resolve complex reconciliation issues over all streams of reconciliations.
* Assists Lead representative in order to meet multiple, high pressure deadlines.
* Ensures all external statements have been received and formatted for the reconciliation system as required.
* Ensures completion of various Manual Reconciliations which are performed daily.
* Reviews and publishes Client reporting showing excellent attention to detail and foresight.
* Works closely with the Offshore Team colleagues to ensure smooth running of daily schedule.
* Builds and maintains good relationships with various external Custodian, Agent Bank and Fund Managers who provide data for reconciliation.
* Fosters good internal relationships to ensure that issues are dealt with timely and accurately.
* Proficient with formulas, Lookups and Pivot tables in Excel to perform manual reconciliation and reporting.
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Please note that any references to salary or pay rates in this advertisement and in the salary refinement section are indicative only and should only be used as a guide.