Global client in Redhill looking for individuals to work in their Reconciliation Team and will be expected to carry out the following tasks:
* Processing of loss calculations, corrective deals & reversals
* Respond to internal queries
* To assist with the analysis of bank accounts
* To prepare monthly cash reconciliations detailing monies in / monies out and to provide the Admin team with details of the outstanding cashbook balances
* To prepare monthly unit reconciliations
* To assist with the preparation & resolution of pre-transition data cleaning reports
* Maintain the reconciled position between the bank account, the core administration system and the investment manager
* Ensure all work is self-checked within the agreed deadlines
What we are looking for:
* Knowledge of Microsoft packages and good IT skills.
* Grade 9-4/Grade C or above for Maths and English Language at GCSE or equivalent.
* Thorough knowledge of Microsoft Excel is desirable
* Good communication skills.
* Strong numerical skills with a high level of accuracy and an eye for detail.
* Attention to detail is essential.
* Self-motivated and enjoys problem-solving.
* Ability to use own initiative, be proactive and see tasks through to completion.
* Highly organised and be able to manage multiple tasks at any one time
The position would suit individuals who have worked in an accounting, administration or investment function.
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Please note that any references to salary or pay rates in this advertisement and in the salary refinement section are indicative only and should only be used as a guide.