Morgan McKinley's Secretarial & Office Support team are recruiting for a Receptionist position with our client based in Kings Cross who are a pension funds business . As the Receptionist you will be providing efficient and courteous professional service to all visitors and callers and also providing administrative support services to staff within the London office.
Basis - Temporary, ongoing
Salary - £14 - £16 per hour depending on experience
The Receptionist duties will involve:
- Mange the relationship with building services management and office cleaning contractors.
- Booking and maintenance of meeting rooms ensuring rooms are clean and tidy after us.
- Order office stationery and kitchen supplies as required
- Ensure meeting rooms are stocked with appropriate provisions
- Provide necessary reception training to temporary and relief staff
- Prepare all outgoing post and courier dailey
- Assist team members with ad hoc administrative support including monthly expense coding.
Candidate will need to have the following skills/characteristics:
- High level of common sense and initiative
- Experience is a fast paced and demanding corporate environment
- Good level of Powerpoint, Excel and word.
- Excellent accuracy and attention to detail
If you would like to be considered for this position and have experience working as an Receptionist please apply with your up to date CV.
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative.
BY APPLYING FOR THIS ROLE YOU ARE AGREEING TO OUR TERMS OF SERVICE WHICH TOGETHER WITH OUR PRIVACY STATEMENT GOVERN YOUR USE OF MORGAN MCKINLEY SERVICES.