R&D Tax Manager, Reading
A highly respected leading consulting firm is looking to hire a talented R&D Tax Manager to be based in Reading.
This role is well suited for ambitious individuals to join a successful team, work on a variety of interesting and challenging engagements and advance their career in hands-on experience in a thriving and supportive workplace.
- Work with the client's technical and tax teams to prepare and submit eligible R&D Tax claims and Patent Box claims.
- Help to establish and maintain strong client relationships with both existing and new clients - Work with the client's finance and tax teams to ensure that eligible R&D Tax expenditure and Patent income is identified.
- Assist the engagement team to develop claim methodologies and prepare documentation for submission to HMRC.
- Lead in progressing business development opportunities and to pitch for work with both new and existing clients.
- Strong tax technical knowledge of the UK's R&D tax incentives.
- Knowledge of wider tax issues (knowledge of Patent Box legislation is an asset).
- Experience in preparing and submitting R&D tax relief claims.
- Knowledge of different claim methodologies, especially any industry specific challenges, over a broad range of industries.
If you are interested in this opportunity, please do not hesitate to get in touch for a confidential chat.
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative.
BY APPLYING FOR THIS ROLE YOU ARE AGREEING TO OUR TERMS OF SERVICE WHICH TOGETHER WITH OUR PRIVACY STATEMENT GOVERN YOUR USE OF MORGAN MCKINLEY SERVICES.