R&D Tax Manager, London
A highly respected global consulting firm is looking to hire a talented R&D Tax Manager to be based in London.
This role is well suited for ambitious individuals to join a successful team, work on a variety of interesting and challenging engagements and advance their career in hands-on experience in a thriving and supportive workplace.
- Work with the client's technical and tax teams to prepare and submit eligible R&D Tax claims.
- Help to establish and maintain strong client relationships with both existing and new clients.
- Assist the engagement team to develop claim methodologies and prepare documentation for submission to HMRC.
- Lead in progressing business development opportunities and to pitch for work with both new and existing clients.
- Previous experience of R&D tax credit claims.
- Ability to manage several projects simultaneously ensuring work is delivered in a timely manner and deadlines are met.
- Professional Qualifications (ATT/CTA/ACA/ACCA) desirable but is not essential.
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative.
BY APPLYING FOR THIS ROLE YOU ARE AGREEING TO OUR TERMS OF SERVICE WHICH TOGETHER WITH OUR PRIVACY STATEMENT GOVERN YOUR USE OF MORGAN MCKINLEY SERVICES.