R&D Tax Consultant, Birmingham
A highly respected global accountancy firm is looking to hire a talented R&D Tax Consultant to be based in Birmingham.
This role is well suited for ambitious individuals to join a successful team, work on a variety of interesting and challenging engagements and advance their career in hands-on experience in a thriving and supportive workplace.
- Work with the client's technical and tax teams to prepare and submit eligible R&D Tax claims and Patent Box claims.
- Work with the engagement team in responding to HMRC enquiries into R&D Tax claims and Patent Box claims.
- Assist the engagement team to develop claim methodologies and prepare documentation for submission to HMRC.
- An ATT, CTA, ACA or ACCA qualified or part qualified.
- Experience of the UK's R&D tax incentives.
- Experience in preparing and submitting R&D tax relief claims.
- Knowledge of different claim methodologies, especially any industry specific challenges, over a broad range of industries.
If you are interested in this opportunity, please do not hesitate to get in touch for a confidential chat.
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative.
BY APPLYING FOR THIS ROLE YOU ARE AGREEING TO OUR TERMS OF SERVICE WHICH TOGETHER WITH OUR PRIVACY STATEMENT GOVERN YOUR USE OF MORGAN MCKINLEY SERVICES.