Quotation Support Coordinator
Role: Quote Support Coordinator
Contract: 6 Months
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Organise the A&Q email inbox by monitoring and distributing emails to the correct Applications Engineer to assist in minimising the backlog of quotations and keep within agreed timescales.
- Process Sales Engineer and customer enquiries through email and telephone by creating quotations, sending documents and responding to sales related enquiries with advice and guidance provided from the Application engineers.
- Carry out all daily processes as set out by the company's quality assurance standards such as ISO9001 to ensure that the A&Q team follows the requirements of the accreditation.
- Build, strengthen and maintain effective customer relationships (by telephone, emails and visits) gathering market and customer information in order to increase company's sales figures and penetrate the pipeline.
- Maintain and exceed customers' expectations with a high-quality response to all customer enquiries; finding solutions, delivering detailed and accurate quotations, including equipment selection and availability.
- Proactively build and strengthen relationships with External Sales colleagues working closely together to deliver a high-quality services to our customers.
- Ad hoc duties as required by the Application Support Team Leader.
Knowledge, Skills and Experience Required:
- Good level of education required, minimum GCSE Grade C in English and Maths.
- Prior experience in a technology focused company would be advantageous.
- Good clerical and numeracy skills.
- Computer Literacy and IT skills - especially in MS Office packages and ability to learn computer software such as SAP/CRM.
- Ability to work under pressure and maintain accuracy.
- Customer focussed with a proactive can-do attitude who can prioritise to meet tight deadlines.
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Please note that any references to salary or pay rates in this advertisement and in the salary refinement section are indicative only and should only be used as a guide.