Quotation & Customer Support Coordinator
Job Title: Quotation & Customer Support Coordinator
Salary: £25,000 (£12.82 per hour)
Start date: ASAP
Duration: 6-12 months
Hours: Monday to Friday, 9.00am - 5.30pm
An established company and a leader within their market place are recruiting for a Quotation Support Coordinator for a temporary on-going basis.
This role is to provide support to a Quotation & Sales Support team, preparing customer quotations, handling telephone enquiries from customers, providing support to teams producing accurate and timely quotations and responding to technical enquiries providing a high level of customer service.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Generate detailed quotations by complying with cost policies and terms and conditions and by applying discount based on agreement with external engineer and management.
- Organise the A&Q email inbox by monitoring and distributing emails to the correct Applications Engineer to assist in minimising the backlog of quotations and keep within agreed timescales.
- Process Sales Engineer and customer enquiries through email and telephone by creating quotations, sending documents and responding to sales related enquiries with advice and guidance provided from the Application engineers.
- Build knowledge of both competitors and competitors' products and their applications by reviewing the market and relevant standards and regulations to ensure that the company is providing our customers with competitive information within the external market.
- Carry out all daily processes as set out by the company's quality assurance standards such as ISO9001 to ensure that the A&Q team is in compliance with the requirements of the accreditation.
- Build, strengthen and maintain effective customer relationships (by telephone, emails and visits) gathering market and customer information in order to increase company's sales figures and penetrate the pipeline.
- Maintain and exceed customers' expectations with a high quality response to all customer enquiries; finding solutions, delivering detailed and accurate quotations, including equipment selection and availability.
- Proactively build and strengthen relationships with External Sales colleagues working closely together to deliver a high quality services to our customers.
- Regularly review the systems within area of responsibility to identify opportunities to make improvements.
- Ad hoc duties as required by the Application Support Team Leader.
Knowledge, Skills and Experience Required:
- Good level of education required, minimum GCSE Grade C in English and Maths.
- Prior experience in a technology focused company would be advantageous.
- Familiarity of the air conditioning market, construction or a technical business would be advantageous.
- Good clerical and numeracy skills.
- Computer Literacy and IT skills - especially in MS Office packages and ability to learn computer software such as SAP/CRM.
- Ability to work under pressure and maintain accuracy.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Flexible, outgoing and confident individual who is able to work in a busy environment.
- Good communicator who possesses strong customer services skills through face to face and telephone contact.
- Customer focused with a proactive can-do attitude who can prioritise to meet tight deadlines.
- Ability to build and maintain relationships, both internally and externally.
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Please note that any references to salary or pay rates in this advertisement and in the salary refinement section are indicative only and should only be used as a guide.