Great new permanent role for an experienced Quality Control Coordinator to work for a very well established wholesale retailer...
Morgan McKinley is working with a very well established and growing wholesale retailer who are looking for a Quality Control Coordinator to be based in their East Grinstead, West Sussex site. The Quality Control Coordinator must be happy to travel to their head office in North West London, as and when required, which could be once a week.
The main purpose of the Quality Control Coordinator is to work with the Warehouse, Distribution and Production team, co-ordinate the efficient approval of all products, both samples and also bulk orders. Also you will manage the Quality Assurance / Quality Control process at the Distribution Centre and Head Office.
Salary: £25-28k dependent on experience
Duties and responsibilities will include:
- Liaise with factories to ensure prompt receipt of all production samples
- Check all samples match the approved spec
- Send detailed feedback to the factory on any issues found and keep a record of these
- Regularly update the Creative Director and Design team to ensure they are aware of any factory limitations on colour, sizes, etc.
- Inform Production of any issues that could affect delivery and help to mitigate any delays.
- Manage the relationship with the 3rd Party
- Ensure service levels meet expectations at the 3rd Party Logistics offices
- Timely administration of supplier shipment notification and manage customer delivery booking
- Maintenance of key operating procedure documentation and updating of systems
- Responsible for the quality control of all products on arrival at the third-party warehouse as well as produce quality control documentation
- Work closely with our third-party warehouse team to build a strong relationship & understanding of product.
- Quality check all products being returned to the warehouse by our wholesale partners, identifying what is suitable for resale and what is not
- Process the returns through our stock management system ensuring that stock figures are up to date
Skills and experience required for the Quality Assurance Coordinator:
- Proven Quality Control / QA - Quality Assurance / Warehouse production experience working in a similar role, ideally within Wholesale / Manufacturing / Retail
- Strong Excel skills are required
- Extremely well organised individual with an ability to prioritise and manage their own time
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Positive and flexible attitude
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative.
BY APPLYING FOR THIS ROLE YOU ARE AGREEING TO OUR TERMS OF SERVICE WHICH TOGETHER WITH OUR PRIVACY STATEMENT GOVERN YOUR USE OF MORGAN MCKINLEY SERVICES.