Purchasing Administrator - ASAP Start
Role: Purchasing Administrator
Contract: 3 - 6 Months (ASAP Start)
Full time or Part time
* To provide procurement and expediting support to the Engineering Projects Department, working within an administration team of 8-10 people, supporting a department of around 60 people.
* This is a temporary cover role expected to last 3-6 months
* Raising purchase orders for Engineering Projects and Equipment
* Liaison with suppliers to ensure equipment is expedited and delivered on time in full
* Processing of invoices and resolution of invoice queries
Critical Knowledge, experience & capabilities
* Procurement and expediting experience (must)
* Quick ability to learn and retain skills and knowledge
* Ability to work independently, prioritise work load and use initiative.
* Well organised and efficient.
* Good telephone manner with clear communication skills.
* High attention to detail/accuracy.
* Experience in using Microsoft Office Applications - MS Outlook, Access, Excel & Word
* GCSE English & Maths at level C or above, or equivalent
* Knowledge of SAP R3 or similar ERP system (desirable)
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Please note that any references to salary or pay rates in this advertisement and in the salary refinement section are indicative only and should only be used as a guide.