Leading technology firm hiring public relations professional
My client, a leading digital network firm actively looking for a media relations professional with a keen interest in technology to join their successful team. City based, the role will allow the successful applicant to build upon already existing external relations skills.
PR Executive's key responsibilities
- Guiding management and internal teams in brand promotion through production of comment and briefing documents for external stakeholders
- Serving as the company point of contact for the media through proactive work with a number of relevant sectors
- Engagement in project management activities in support of the central and occassionaly the regional teams
- Planning of budget decisions and account management
- Participation in an out-of-hours service requiring the successful applicant to be flexible in the working of weekends and public holidays and easily accessible and contactable at most times
- Supporting the change of perceptions of the company brand ethos and being accountable for the tracking of such successful programmes againsts agreed KPIs
PR Executive's skills
- Evidence of advanced communication skills, both written and oral
- Sound comprehension of media and stakeholder dynamics as well as good knowledge of relevant audiences
- Experience working accross a broad range of audiences, channels and locations to delivery corporate external relations
- Confidence to constructively challenge and influence at senior levels
- A desire to work collaboratively
- A strong sense of commercial awareness
PR Executive's experience and Knowledge
- Past experience working in a PR agency or within an in-house team
- Experience and knowledge of external relations and stakeholder engagement
- Past success in deliverying corporate comms campaigns across multiple audiences and channels
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Please note that any references to salary or pay rates in this advertisement and in the salary refinement section are indicative only and should only be used as a guide.