Are you a passionate project administrator seeking a new challenge? An exclusive opportunity is now available for a Project Support Administrator to join a leading a business in Horsham
Role: Project Support Administrator
Location: Horsham, West Sussex
This is a fantastic opportunity for an experienced Project Administrator to join a leading organisation in Horsham.
The purpose of this role is to provide support the business Project Management and Implementation function and to assist in the delivery of Client and Internal projects as required and to an agreed specification.
This is a great chance for a confident and driven individual to leverage their experience in an exciting and fast paced industry with great scope for development.
What will the duties and responsibilities be?
- Responsible for updating both project schedules and project plans while assisting with the monitoring of project process
- Keeping team members up to date with relevant information and paperwork
- Assist with preparation of project documentations while tracking and managing incoming paperwork
- Responsible for communicating relevant project information to both the client and the project teams
- You will be general point of contact for project team and stakeholders
Who will you be?
- Must have experience in a supporting projects and project administration
- Strong coordination, organisation and time management skills
- Confident and clear communicator
- Must be proficient in the use of Microsoft Office, especially Microsoft Excel
- Must be extremely well organised with effective multitasking skills in a fast paced environment
- Proven ability of working effectively both independently and as part of a team.
- Must have the ability to react and adapt to changing priorities.
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative.
BY APPLYING FOR THIS ROLE YOU ARE AGREEING TO OUR TERMS OF SERVICE WHICH TOGETHER WITH OUR PRIVACY STATEMENT GOVERN YOUR USE OF MORGAN MCKINLEY SERVICES.