Project Manager - IT/Telecommunications to be based in West Sussex with attractive salary + benefits
£35,000 - £45,000
Located in West Sussex
A world leader in the IT and telecommunications sector are looking to expand their business and team in the Project Management Office of the business. The role is essentially to focus on ensuring that the projects are delivered on time, within budget and a success.
The role - Project Manager - West Sussex
- Delivering an MPLS to WAN project covering at least 500+ locations / sites across the UK
- Previous experience working within the Logistics / Retail Sector
- Creation of project plans and track progress (covering timescales, budget, resource, dependencies and external suppliers)
- Prepare project reports for project board(s)
- Manage internal and external project resources, and negotiate resources BAU line managers
- Escalate issues to project board and project sponsors in a timely manner
- Help define/refine and implement project governance practices, including the effective monitoring and communication of project status and project health
- Experience of coordinating a portfolio of interrelated projects
- Experience in working to a Prince 2 and Agile would be beneficial
Experience/skills - Project Manager - West Sussex
- 5 years' experience in a similar role
- Prince II qualified with 2 + years experience.
- Successfully integrates knowledge of network and systems infrastructure with project management methodologies to support implementation of IT projects
- Telephony Upgrades
This is an excellent opportunity working for a leading partner of Telecommunications in the Sussex area, and part of a truly amazing team.
If you feel you are suitable or would like to know more regarding the role mentioned above please send an up to date CV to Matt Novis on email@example.com or call 01293 523400.
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative.
BY APPLYING FOR THIS ROLE YOU ARE AGREEING TO OUR TERMS OF SERVICE WHICH TOGETHER WITH OUR PRIVACY STATEMENT GOVERN YOUR USE OF MORGAN MCKINLEY SERVICES.