Consultancy SAP PM
Project Manager - SAP Implementation
This Top Tier Consultancy is looking for Project Managers to come and work in a division which helps their clients solve their complex business issues from the start through to execution.
This is a new team which is growing and the focus of the work will be around transformation initiatives enabled by cloud technology.
- Proactively assist in the management of several clients, whilst also being involved in business
- development activities to help identify new opportunities
- Develop project strategies to solve technical challenges for their clients
- Manage and deliver large projects by developing the project team, assessing engagement risks
- throughout, driving conclusions, and reviewing / challenging the output produced by the team
- Train, coach, and supervise team members
- Project Management from an Industry and Commerce or consultancy environment
- Exposure and understanding of the next generation SAP solutions such as S/4HANA, Ariba, C/4, IBP
- and their integration
- Experience of using elements of agile methodology within large scale SAP projects
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Please note that any references to salary or pay rates in this advertisement and in the salary refinement section are indicative only and should only be used as a guide.