Content Editor and Publisher - Project Manager
A strong Content Editor and Publisher is required to work as part of the digital marketing team to assist with delivering our digital transformation program and support the ongoing needs of the Global Advisors' sites. You will play a key role in identifying and curating the new and existing content, optimizing it for the web, and publishing the new pages on the new platform.
The successful candidate will be part of a global team who will work together in delivering the digital transformation program on the State Street Global Advisors sites, SSGA.com. The team will strive to craft a best-in-class user experience for our clients.
You will work closely with the Head of SPDR Digital for EMEA and APAC. Metrics will be key to measuring success in terms of engagement, leads and performance. You thrive in a hands-on environment, possesses strong execution skills and attention to detail, and is able to handle multiple projects and deadlines at once.
* Content curating, editing and publishing of web copy via Adobe Experience Manager
* Manage workload of campaign pages and marketing collateral to optimize and standardize our digital offering
* Work with business partners to identify and support improvements & enhancements to content across State Street's digital platforms
* Work closely with digital design partners for supporting infographics and images
* Manage the business and compliance review process where required
* Publish all content in AEM, be responsible for testing and seeking approvals
* Manage site disclosures at a regional level with global consistency
* Drive projects from initiation to completion, including analyzing business and user requirements and working with cross-functional teams
* Establish and maintain publishing documentation
* Collaborate closely with other digital team members
* Proactive and passionate attitude to editing and writing content for the web
* 1-3 years of publishing experience; specifically website content publishing, preferably within asset management or financial services industry
* Experience with Adobe Experience Management / Adobe products
* Excellent attention to detail and quality assurance practices
* Experience with implementing content strategies and user journeys with clear goals
* Experience working with cross-functional teams through the design process
* Excellent written/verbal communication and teamwork skills
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Please note that any references to salary or pay rates in this advertisement and in the salary refinement section are indicative only and should only be used as a guide.