Project Manager - Financial Crime - Sheffield - £400-450/day
Our client, a major international bank, require the services of project manager to support on a range of changes being delivered into their financial crime / compliance capabilities.
You will be responsible for:
* Tracking the programme plan in Clarity
* Managing and tracking the RAID log
* Supporting global programme updates in Clarity
* Controlling regional project updates in Clarity, ensuring timelines of status updates are met by the regional PMs
* Collating the regional status updates and executing the weekly dashboard (regional project plan milestone updates)
* Supporting governance forums - Collating materials, Setting up global meetings, Completing minutes from meetings
* Collating updates to the Steerco and Portfolio
* Tracking programme tollgates
* Ensuring regional documentation uploaded to sharepoint adheres to standards
* Supporting Clarity access and management of new/updates to country Clarity instances
* Supporting the change control process
* Assist PM in chasing regional updates
* Undertaking ad hoc admin duties to support the wider team
The successful candidate will demonstrate previous experience in financial services along with the core Project Management skill sets listed above.
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Please note that any references to salary or pay rates in this advertisement and in the salary refinement section are indicative only and should only be used as a guide.