Digital Project Manager - MS Dynamics - B2B Portal - Leatherhead - £75k max
Our client, a large independent player in the UK energy sector is looking for the services of a Project Manager to drive their digital agenda.
You will be responsible for the full end to end project lifecycle.
- Planning and implementation of prjects
- Co-ordination of resource planning and allocation
- Meeting financial and calender milestones
- Project reporting
- Benefits realisation - post implementation review
In addition to the wider programme planing and high level solution definition and change delivery you will be hands on to deliver:
- BRD elicitiation and documentation
- Options papers and delivery approach documentation
- Solution definition
- Project and programme governance
Ideally you will also be able to embed and upskill colleagues on robust project management structure/methodology.
In order to be successful in this role you will need to demonstrate:
- Experience of operating at a senior level within project and programme management
- Successful management of digital transformation projects and programmes
- Cloud enterprise systems, ideally Microsoft Dynamics
- Enterprise wide delivery of CRM implementations
- B2B customer interfaces including UX and APIs
- Ideally you will also have exposure to business process improvement and QMS.
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative.
BY APPLYING FOR THIS ROLE YOU ARE AGREEING TO OUR TERMS OF SERVICE WHICH TOGETHER WITH OUR PRIVACY STATEMENT GOVERN YOUR USE OF MORGAN MCKINLEY SERVICES.