Agribusiness PM and Product Manager
One of our clients is a leading global index. They are looking for both a Project Manager and Product Manager to help develop a new exciting new digital offering they wish to deliver to the market.
A synopsis of the roles are as follows
- Managing the launch of a new web based B2B information Service
- Collaborate with: content, technology, product management, marketing etc during the development of this product
- Setting scope and outcomes to ensure key milestones are delivered upon
- Use management tools to clearly report and forecast timelines and progress
- Use up to date methodologies (Agile, Waterfall etc) to ensure timely delivery
- Support the commercial development and launch of the new B2B service by meeting clients and validating requirements
- Apply best practices from established product management organizations
- Provide domain expertise in B2B data products (commodities or agribusiness would be a massive advantage)
- For the PM role you will to be able to demonstrate proven project management experience within a digital environment, ideally web based. A industry qualification such as Prince 2 is desirable
- For the Product Manager role, you will also need in depth experience within the B2B and Information Services and digital subscription businesses
- For both Agribusiness and Commodities experience is extremely valuable
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Please note that any references to salary or pay rates in this advertisement and in the salary refinement section are indicative only and should only be used as a guide.