An exciting opportunity at a Fintech with a social impact agenda is looking for a Project Manager for a role there
The focus of the social impact Fintech is on Education and there is a need to bring on a well rounded structured Project Manager
They do a large amount of work in the UK, Belgium and the middle east and the focus is on Government based clients.
You will be working alongside account managers and the relationship managers with the clients and manage concurrent projects.
- Formal Project Management skills including qualifications such as Prince II are a must and a demonstrable background of showcasing this in your current role
- Knowledge of Microsoft Project , and methodologies including Agile/Waterfall are necessary
- Around 2-5 yearss experience within Project Management
- Education understanding or from an education background is beneficial but not necessary. Working with schools for example would be a bonus
- Ability to Set projects up from scratch and look at all dependencies within this
- Dynamic individual who wants to grow with the company
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Please note that any references to salary or pay rates in this advertisement and in the salary refinement section are indicative only and should only be used as a guide.