Do you have a degree in Business or Marketing with at least 3 years experience in a project/team coordination role within IT/marketing?
From £16.51/hour (plus 33 days holiday and benefits) Approx. £34,400pa (negotiable)
6 Month Contract - potential for extension
You will be working with our global recognition and rewards program for creators on our navigation platform. Our mission is to build and nurture user-centric communities that drive scalable product adoption and engagement. As project coordinator for the Activation team you will support the Program Manager to work with Geo Product Managers to launch new products/features to our platform.
- Manage the project life cycle
- Maintain project timelines, milestones and bugs
- Manage communications with project stakeholders
- Attend weekly meetings with Product Managers and email team
- Support project intake and prioritisation process
- Develop project promotion plans
- Continuously look to improve project processes
- Visualise project, program and user data
- Track project metrics and create recap reports
Key Skills & Experience
- BA/BS degree in marketing or business discipline or 3+ years of professional experience equivalent
- Experience in driving user acquisition, engagement; preference for experience running email campaigns
- A proven track record of highly cross-functional collaboration across product, marketing and engineering teams.
- Strong analytical skills and experience with data, metrics, and experimentation.
- Speak and write English fluently
- Excellent organisation and project management skills
- Talent at building collaborative partnerships with product and engineering teams.
- Experience & interest in community building + social engagement
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Please note that any references to salary or pay rates in this advertisement and in the salary refinement section are indicative only and should only be used as a guide.