Programme Manager - IT & Business Transformation, FTSE 250 client
Our client is looking for a highly experienced Programme Manager to work on large scale, delivery transformation programme across their firm. The programme manager will be accountable for the design and build of the new delivery network, supporting infrastructure and ways of working. The project will deliver c£40 million of recurring benefits from an investment of c£80m over 3 years. The programme manager will be responsible for a dedicated resource of c50 professionals.
- The Programme Manager has a major role to play in leading this transformation journey. The role has primary accountability for the delivery of a programme within the Transformation Portfolio, ensuring delivery to time, cost, quality and benefit, optimising professional and other resources, along with established PM methodologies and tools
- Leading, empowering and inspiring others to deliver successful programmes and projects within the scope of the Operations Integrated Plan to time, cost, benefit and quality
- Identifying team development needs, shaping the knowledge and development plan, and coaching and developing the P3M resource (programmes, projects managers and deployment teams) across the Strategy and Transformation team to effectively deliver the programme
- Lead the production, consolidation and documentation of the fundamental components of a project (scope, schedule, resource requirements, budgets, risks, issues and quality)
- Produce the overall schedule for resource (financial investment and people) to enable the efficient and effective realisation of benefits (utilising the Transformation Office)
- Proven experience of delivering programmes in excess of £50 million and ideally a national portfolio.
- Proven experience of leading large professional project teams in dynamic environments (> 50 people and geographically dispersed subsets totalling > 900 people)
- Proven experience of managing highly complex and interdependent projects within a programme
- Proven experience of operating at senior management level
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative.
BY APPLYING FOR THIS ROLE YOU ARE AGREEING TO OUR TERMS OF SERVICE WHICH TOGETHER WITH OUR PRIVACY STATEMENT GOVERN YOUR USE OF MORGAN MCKINLEY SERVICES.