We're looking for a Program Coordinator with at least 2 years' industry experience to help our projects to run efficiently.
From £21/hour (plus 33 days holiday, pension, onsite gym, laptop) Approx. £43,700pa - Negotiable DOE
7 Month Contract - Potential for extension
Program focus 70%
- Working closely with the Programmes Team to help projects run efficiently
- Working with full-time and freelance graphic designers, copy editors, instructional designers, and learning agencies to ensure process milestones are met, this includes:
- Ensuring all vendors and freelancers have access to the materials and assets for their project
- Preparing and chasing content reviews from legal
- Preparing and sending all materials to vendors
- Project coordination, scheduling, task lists, compressing and delivering
- Asset management of all media across all programmes from Labs to e-briefings to Mini Labs to new
- Coordinates key stakeholders for comm updates to ensure alignment between programme owner, engagement sponsor, and content editor
- Create and manage all Asana inputs and projects for all programmes
- Must have basic instructional design and learning science understanding in order to anticipate the needs of vendors and assist in trouble-shooting and problem-solving
- Experience working with Evolve or other rapid authoring software and LMS platforms to make changes to eLearning on AfA and eBriefings and new eLearning as it arises
Ops focus 30%
- Program lead's Budget ecosystem management
- PO creation for new programs
- Invoicing, payments, receipts.
- Printing coordination and shipment of test materials
- Site support for MiniLabs
- Dashboard updates and responsible for maintaining the numbers weekly
- 2 Years minimum industry experience.
- Passionate about learning, improving customer capabilities, production, video content, design, animation.
- Great work ethic, pro-active and motivated.
- Great communication skills.
- Ability to coordinate a team.
- The ability to balance multiple projects, organise a varied workload, set priorities and meet deadlines is essential.
- Ability to work independently with limited guidance
- You should have previous experience in an administrative/coordinating role, preferably in a learning environment.
- Previous experience in a web authoring/social network/video production support role would be advantageous but not essential.
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Please note that any references to salary or pay rates in this advertisement and in the salary refinement section are indicative only and should only be used as a guide.