Urgent - Producer - Big4 Tech - London
London, Great Portland | 2 months contract
The ideal individual for this role is a multi-faceted and innovative problem-solver and project manager that has an eye for great creative work, talent, and the ability to deliver and launch initiatives on time, on budget, and on strategy.
Additionally, the Creative Producer must be a strong, clear communicator, a team player, and proven ability to inspire and motivate the team to deliver world-class creative work.
- Work with and set project schedules and manage calendars for highly specialized creative workers, including both internal creative teams and/or external partners
- Create RFPs, pitches, treatments, budgets, project schedules and distribution plans
- Negotiate and manage project statements of work, estimates and related parameters
- Manage external vendor relationships (illustrators, photographers, design firms, production companies, etc.)
- Traffic management
- Experience producing complex film and video projects
- International production experience
- Multilingual - another Europe language would be beneficial
- Experience doing professional journalistic research
- Ability to tell a well-crafted story in writing and/or video
- Resilience and a can-do attitude, and a friendly, positive personality to add to the existing team spirit.
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative.
BY APPLYING FOR THIS ROLE YOU ARE AGREEING TO OUR TERMS OF SERVICE WHICH TOGETHER WITH OUR PRIVACY STATEMENT GOVERN YOUR USE OF MORGAN MCKINLEY SERVICES.