Are you an experienced Project Manager with a strong knowledge of Broadcast / Production workflows?
12 Month Assignment / 35 hours per week
- All aspects of service management and delivery for multiple projects.
- Scheduling for all full time, part time and freelance staff working on projects. As well as coordination on hardware allocations
- Writing and maintaining project documentation. Evaluating and updating processes as required. Ensuring all operations have effective and regularly updated checklists, ensuring minimal risk during delivery
- Ensuring that all on-site operations related to projects are delivered successfully.
- Maintaining budget tracking and capacity for the project, in coordination with department lead.
- Liaising with third party suppliers in the delivery of the project.
- Managing debrief and reporting processes on project, ensuring that all live operations issues are reported in a timely manner.
- Capturing and communicating commercial and development opportunities to the relevant internal teams
- Assisting with recruitment and training process for new staff where applicable.
- Organising project related logistics where require
- Strong knowledge of broadcast / production workflows
- Experience in the broadcast sector
- Management experience both of technologies and personnel
- Knowledge and understanding of software development process, including QA
- Exceptional communication skills and excellent active listening skills
- Ability to clearly articulate messages to a variety of audiences - company wide, teams and senior stakeholders
- Problem solving and root cause identification skills
- Educated to degree level
- Certification in Project Management Prince 2 or Agile
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Please note that any references to salary or pay rates in this advertisement and in the salary refinement section are indicative only and should only be used as a guide.