Product Marketing Executive
Product Marketing Executive
Location - Great Portland Street
Salary - £25-30k - DOE
My client are currently recruiting an experienced Product Marketing Executive, the Product Marketing Executive is integral to the team in executing marketing plans for all products to the highest standard ensuring they meet brand guidelines. Success of the Product Marketing function is not just in the ability to grow member value through an improved product and service proposition but also in adding value to the bottom line through increased take up of existing and additional products and services. The Product Marketing Executive will play an active role in delivering flagship programmes, monitoring performance and working with the Product Marketing Manager to make sure plans to generate the best ROI. If you're looking for a chance to work in a collaborative environment, where good ideas are celebrated, and in role that you can truly make your own, apply today.
- Support the Product Marketing Manager working closely with the Sales team, to develop product marketing strategy that drives sales of all products
- Lead on performance reporting working closely with the PMM to understand the commercial impact of campaigns.
- Develop a comprehensive understanding of the competitive landscape both nationally and locally becoming the Marketing teams go-to person for competitor insights & market trends
- Work with the PMM to plan new building launches. Take ownership of the end-to-end launch plan to ensure the whole process is delivered seamlessly, budgets are tightly managed and Sales are enabled to hit occupancy and sales targets.
- Support the PMM to work closely with the PR/Brand Marketing team to ensure all product marketing activity is aligned with the overall brand positioning and supports the overall business objectives.
- Execute product marketing strategy to drive sales of all products across the business
- Work with the PMM to support the Sales team
- Previous marketing experience ideally in a Property environment - at least 2 years - a mix of B2B and B2C marketing experience would be beneficial
- Experience in rolling out comprehensive multi-channel marketing campaigns.
- A marketing/communications related degree or equivalent
- Outstanding large project management skills, able to work with multiple stakeholders to deliver complex programs efficiently.
- Proven ability to multi-task and work to tight deadlines.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Analytical skills; comfortable reviewing and distilling complex groups of data. Makes decisions based on reason and insight.
- Thoughtful and considerate approach to problem solving - able to take a step back and consider the big picture, even when up against tight deadlines.
- Strong interpersonal skills, with the ability to work effectively with both internal and external stakeholders.
- Proactive, self-starter, comfortable working independently when needed.
- An innovative and creative approach.
- Proven organisational skills and attention to detail.
- The ability to adapt and be flexible in a dynamic environment.
- Previous Product Marketing experience preferred, but not essential.
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative.
BY APPLYING FOR THIS ROLE YOU ARE AGREEING TO OUR TERMS OF SERVICE WHICH TOGETHER WITH OUR PRIVACY STATEMENT GOVERN YOUR USE OF MORGAN MCKINLEY SERVICES.