Product Manager - Real Time Payments
Real Time Payments Product Manager - Newly created - Leading Payments Brand
The Product Manager will be a key member responsible for product management and the development of the Real Time payments platform.
Key responsibilities of this position are to:
- Own the definition and delivery of the product
- Identify the desired product outcomes (based on platform strategy) and work with internal partners to identify and detail the technical solution.
- Be hands-on - work closely with technology teams to ensure the solution meets the original intention
- Work with Product Analysts and Product Owners to ensure the creation of high-quality requirements and solutions.
- Be the voice of the customer (and the end users) when we are shaping the roadmap and defining solutions.
- Support other Product Managers in the ideation, development and execution of the product roadmap; make recommendations for enhancements
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org with your updated CV to apply.
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative.
BY APPLYING FOR THIS ROLE YOU ARE AGREEING TO OUR TERMS OF SERVICE WHICH TOGETHER WITH OUR PRIVACY STATEMENT GOVERN YOUR USE OF MORGAN MCKINLEY SERVICES.