Opportunity for recent graduates or individuals with recent financial services experience to join a growing organisation in distribution
My client, a financial services firm servicing retail consumer, are actively looking for recent Graduates or professionals with previous financial services operations or product experience to join their growing team in a broad and varied role involving product management, development, governance and sales support.
Based in the heart of the City, this is a fantastic opportunity for you to establish a career in financial services, with plenty of scope for progression and personal development.
Product Executive's key responsibilities:
- Product Management - managing products through their life cycle from conception through to launch and on-going management
- Product Development - putting together proposals for new financial products to take to market
- Competitor Analysis - regular reporting on competitors' performance, product offering and pricing, to ensure the firm's products remain competitive and attractive to consumers
- Product Reviews - regular reporting on product performance and adherence to regulation
- Distribution Support - supporting sales and marketing teams through providing collateral, product information, performance reports, case studies and sales aides for distribution to market
- Ad hoc support - as part of a small team
Product Executive's key skills, qualifications and experience:
- Experience in financial services, whether it be full time or on an internship is essential for the role, ideally in product, operations or distribution
- Educated to degree level or equivalent, with any experience in financial services being advantageous but is by no means essential.
- Ability to communicate fluently in English with exceptional writing skills.
- Analytical with an inquisitive nature, willing to challenge the norm and make a difference
- An individual with high attention to detail who enjoys working in a high-pressured environment
- A team player who is driven and will communicate effectively with all stakeholders, internal and external.
- Mastery of MS Office - Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
£27,000-33,000 dependent on experience + company benefits + discretionary annual bonus
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Please note that any references to salary or pay rates in this advertisement and in the salary refinement section are indicative only and should only be used as a guide.