Investment Management product, sales support and client services opportunity
A fantastic opportunity for junior investment management professionals to join a European investment manager supporting the distribution team with proposal documents, client reports and data management.
Based in Central London, this is a brilliant opportunity for people looking to grow their career investment management, and sponsorship for further studies, including the IMC will be provided.
Product and Client Reporting Executive's Key Responsibilities:
- Content Management - responsible for working with the compliance and legal teams to complete Due Diligence Questionnaires and Requests for Information from clients
- Client Reporting - sourcing fund information for the completion of monthly, quarterly and annual client reports
- Content Writing - creating new and compelling content for bid proposals to help attract potential investors into meeting with the sales team
- Data population and management - managing both internal and external information requests
- Project management - the opportunity to take on wider sales support projects
Product and Client Reporting Executive's Key skills, qualifications and experience:
- Previous experience working in investment management
- Previous knowledge or exposure to RFP writing would be advantageous but by no means essential
- Strong multi-tasking and analytical skills.
- Advanced knowledge of MS Office - Excel, PowerPoint and Word
- Highly attentive to detail and excellent time management, planning and organisational skills.
- Excellent communication skills with an ability to use initiative and manage tight deadlines
- Educated to degree level or equivalent
Associated Salary & Benefits:
£30,000 - £40,000 per annum + benefits package + discretionary bonus
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Please note that any references to salary or pay rates in this advertisement and in the salary refinement section are indicative only and should only be used as a guide.