Pre-Sales Product Analyst wanted for Global payments firm based in Central London.
Product Analyst - Payments
Morgan McKinley are working in partnership with a Global payments brand who are looking to hire a Pre-Sales Product Analyst to join their centralised product team. This is an exciting time to join the business at a time of innovation and transformation in a newly created role.
As Product Analyst your key responsibilities will include;
- Managing internal relationships between bid teams and regional product teams
- Support with responses to RFI/RFP from potential clients by offering feedback from the wider market
- Understanding the specifics of your product offering and how this would impact the market/clients
- Act as go to product representative and assist with owning the definition of each product solution for clients
- Partner with key internal stakeholders including Technology, Product and Sales
Successful candidates will have;
- A strong understanding of the payments industry
- An interest in the evolution of payment technologies
- Previous experience working within Pre-sales, ideally from a consultancy environment
- Strong communication skills; verbal and written with the ability to produce product focused content (fact sheets, pitch books and FAQs)
- Outstanding time management skills with the ability to management a high volume of projects at one time
- The ability to analyse and interpret information/data from research
- Experience working in a high matrix organisation as part of a cross functional team
To avoid missing out on this fantastic opportunity, please apply as soon as possible OR email your CV to email@example.com for more information.
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative.
BY APPLYING FOR THIS ROLE YOU ARE AGREEING TO OUR TERMS OF SERVICE WHICH TOGETHER WITH OUR PRIVACY STATEMENT GOVERN YOUR USE OF MORGAN MCKINLEY SERVICES.