Procurement Manager Professional Services
The Manager (Procurement of Consultancy/Professional Services) will work in our Local Procurement team based in London. This is an exciting opportunity for an academically and numerically strong professional, ideally with a background in Professional Services or HR category, to work for the UK to source professional services for our key Stakeholders.
- Oversee budget approval process for all new hires and renewals for both IT / Non IT consultancy and professional services ensuring it is compliant with this organisations operational procedures.
- Work closely with Stakeholders to collate with accuracy their requirements in order to perform an RFP or RFQ.
- Educate Stakeholders of the Procurement policies and the value-add that Procurement can provide
- Negotiate day rates and fixed cost engagements, striving to achieve best price and capture and record these Procurement savings in the relevant KPI tool (Ivalua).
- Work with internal senior stakeholders e.g. HR or Global Markets IT to develop and implement strategic Procurement actions e.g. topics such as RPO, IR35 etc
- Previous Professional Services Procurement experience is key
- Commercial background including negotiation and / or buying skills
- Preference for knowledge of contract law
- Degree / Post-graduate qualified or equivalent
- English and French language is advantageous, French is not a necessity
Please do not wait to apply or send your CV directly to email@example.com
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Please note that any references to salary or pay rates in this advertisement and in the salary refinement section are indicative only and should only be used as a guide.