Process & Performance Specialist
The Process and Performance specialist will provide support to the Head of Process and Performance by monitoring and reporting on procurement and supplier management delivery and ensuring this organisations requirements are met through deployment of best practice process.
"We serve the public and our decisions directly affect the well-being of people, businesses and the UK government. So our values matter. They represent the culture we aspire to every day, guiding our judgements, building trust ad helping us to be 'At our best'." Role:
- Report the governance position and Procurement performance including issue and risk management. Support the department to deliver agreed strategic outcomes by monitoring and reporting on targets and procurement KPIs.
- Play an important part in supporting the implementation, application and enforcement of process compliance to this organisation, public procurement and other applicable regulations, by communicating the requirements, supporting the training of the procurement team.
- Working proactively to build strong relationships with internal and external stakeholders to promote the role of Procurement. Deputise where required and attend senior meetings to report on the performance of the procurement team.
- Ensure that Procurement functional and process requirements are met within the Supplier on-boarding and P2P processes.
- Support the knowledge management strategy for procurement, developing and delivering processes, systems and capabilities, ownership for the procurement documentation, identification of gaps, development of solutions to fill the gaps.
- Experience working within public procurement regulated and Government Framework procurement processes
- Strong stakeholder management - both internal and external
- Evidence of managing information with process and purchasing regulations
Applications for this role close on Wednesday 28th August 2019. Please do not wait to apply!!
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Please note that any references to salary or pay rates in this advertisement and in the salary refinement section are indicative only and should only be used as a guide.