Incident lead, problem management
Morgan McKinley is working with a leading Financial Services client who are eager to get a Problem & Incident lead on board to join their dynamic team.
- Identifying and escalating major incidents up the IT service management & operations chain to ensure the major incident process is employed as and when required
- Running incident review sessions for high priority incidents
- Maintaining the policy and process documentation for incident management processes
- Ensuring that all major incidents are being progressed & resolved against the defined SLAs
- Ensuring all problem investigations and known errors and managed effectively through the problem management lifecycle and recorded accurately in the service management toolset
- Detecting and reducing reoccurring incidents through trend analysis
- Ensuring that all high priority incidents are assessed for validity of problem management investigation
- Oversee accurate and timely information to end users
- Work alongside outsourced suppliers
- Identifying and reporting incidents that require risk items to be raised against them
- Ability to motivate colleagues to achieve the right outcome for customers and the organisation
- Good interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills
- Passion for quality excellence
- Strong ownership and resolution characteristics backed by persistence to ensure goals are delivered
- Ability to drive process forwards
- Ability to engage with internal and external resources to resolve issues efficiently and effectively
- Extensive experience of ITIL disciplines
- Propose and coach understanding of investigations and threats without presuming the solution required.
- Technical/operational understanding, drawn from significant relevant experience
- Management of IT outsourced third party service provision
- Knowledge of the financial services industry
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative.
BY APPLYING FOR THIS ROLE YOU ARE AGREEING TO OUR TERMS OF SERVICE WHICH TOGETHER WITH OUR PRIVACY STATEMENT GOVERN YOUR USE OF MORGAN MCKINLEY SERVICES.