PE Funds - growth opportunity in the Big 4
The PE funds tax team within this Big 4 business, offer a range of tax services from tax compliance, tax reporting, fund structuring and ad hoc advisory work to both fund vehicles and management entities that sit above the portfolio, and to mostly mid-market PE funds.
As such, the services delivered will require a broad range of skills for a successful applicant given that they will oversee the investment partnerships, investment companies, trading entities, and also the PE exec's own personal tax compliance.
This is an exciting opportunity for an experienced individual (who has previous knowledge in this area of expertise either from practice or in-house), as you will work on such a wide range of clients, be able to apply your knowledge of the PE industry to help solve client's issues with a very much solution driven focus.
The teams in this area across the profession vary in size, and this team have a solid structure with some market experts, but also have space for you to grow into a leadership position within the team.
Main responsibilities include:
- Commercial and business acumen, spotting ideas and building new business opportunities and converting them into new work for the team
- Building relationships with new clients whilst developing and maintaining relationships with existing clients.
- Building networks both internally and externally
- Support and develop the managers and assistant managers in the team to help them deliver services to clients
- Own your portfolio
- Originate your own work - building your brand in the market
Ideally you will be an experienced manager or a new or experienced senior manager who is looking to be part of a growth team with specialist experience. You will be expected to have relevant PE or alternative investment industry experience. As ever, strong communication skills are vital in such an environment and you should be at ease in providing high quality advice to your clients. Excellent interpersonal skills will also help you succeed both internally and externally as well as the insight to spot new opportunities Managerial experience is also a must.
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative.