A leading Private Equity Fund of Fund is looking to hire in their Client Services team. The candidate must be fluent in either Mandarin, Cantonese, Japanese, and/ or Korean.
- Listening, understanding, and appropriately responding to clients' needs
- Collaborating with internal teams to deliver on client requirements and ensure excellent client experience
- Developing strong partnerships, routines, and an understanding of regional client needs across the Hong Kong and Japanese offices to bridge time zones and provide superior client service support
- Partnering with Account Managers to support client engagement and establish clear communication channels
- Working as an adaptable team player who proactively assists with workload rebalancing and high-priority items and collaborates with colleagues in other regions
- 3+ years of Client Service or Operations experience
- Investment Management or Private Equity experience preferred
- Client facing, relationship management, communication, analytical, problem solving
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent with strong academic credentials
- Fluent in Mandarin, Cantonese, Japanese, and/ or Korean
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Please note that any references to salary or pay rates in this advertisement and in the salary refinement section are indicative only and should only be used as a guide.