Private Client Tax Senior Manager, Cambridge
An outstanding opportunity has arisen for a Private Client Tax Senior Manager to join a leading consulting firm based in Cambridge.
This will be an exciting time to join their team as you will be working with entrepreneurial businesses, shareholder owned companies and high net worth individuals providing advice and overseeing compliance services.
- Ensuring the delivery of a high-quality personal tax service.
- Managing a portfolio of more complicated clients, including partnerships, and being able to provide personal tax advice on a wide range of assignments. Including inheritance tax, capital gains tax and particularly identifying.
- Providing tax advisory and transaction support assignments to ensure deadlines, risk management and compliance procedures are all met.
- Overseeing the performance and career development of more junior staff.
- Qualified accountant or tax advisor with experience working with entrepreneurial businesses or tax specialist with prior experience of working in a similar environment with exposure to varied advisory assignments.
- Strong understanding of the issues facing private clients.
- High level of analytical skills and a commercial approach to resolving issues and providing advice.
- Ability to create new business from clients and prospective clients of the firm.
If you are interested in this opportunity, please do not hesitate to get in touch for a confidential chat.
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Please note that any references to salary or pay rates in this advertisement and in the salary refinement section are indicative only and should only be used as a guide.