Private Client Tax Manager job with a Top 30 firm in Central London. Progression & competitive salary
A Top 30 firm based in Central London are recruiting for a Private Client Tax Manager. This is a fantastic opportunity to join a firm with an excellent reputation for both looking after their staff and their clients. This firm are looking to grow over the next few years and thus this role has been created through organic expansion. The firm have a lovely culture and you will be working under a brilliant mentor who will nuture your career into Director level and Partnership.
This role is advisory focused although there will be elements of compliance. It is purely Private Client Tax focused and you will be both managing your own portfolio and a team of seniors and juniors. You will be getting involved with bringing on new clients and expanding the portfolio.
- Managing a portfolio of complex Personal Tax clients from a variety of sectors
- Collaborating closely with the Partners to develop the tax advisory function
- Running a portfolio of complex clients, and working with Partners and Directors on ad hoc consultancy projects
- Managing, supporting and mentoring staff
- Working closely with the managers to ensure an excellent service for the tax clients
- Providing technical assistance to the team including reviewing work
- Be involved with complex tax planning and advisory work, including share schemes, EIS, property, trusts and estates, residence and domicile work
- Managing WIP, billing and recoverability
- You must ACA/ATT/CTA qualified, with a minimum of 5 years in a practice tax role
- You have experience of liaising directly with HMRC regarding tax matters
- You have managed junior members of staff, reviewed their work and trained them
- Be commercially aware and have experience of business development
- You will need to be comfortable with liaising with other departments and teams within the firm
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative.
BY APPLYING FOR THIS ROLE YOU ARE AGREEING TO OUR TERMS OF SERVICE WHICH TOGETHER WITH OUR PRIVACY STATEMENT GOVERN YOUR USE OF MORGAN MCKINLEY SERVICES.